IES is proud to bring to Canada and customers globally the latest technologies in Remote Sensing, Hydro-Meteorological Monitoring and Weather Analysis & Forecasting through the representation of state-of-the-art meteorological instruments and software companies who are among the best in their field of equipment and services:
With offices in Montreal and New Delhi, at IES we are proud of long-standing relationships with our customers and partners and of our added value to those partnerships :
Back To Top
- Educating Potential Customers about the systems, services, and equipment that we market
- Protocol converters – we take care of the local nuances as we work with our western-protocol partner companies while being able to serve our Indian customers with local interaction.
- Assisting customers in preparing specifications
- Assisting partner companies in System Design, Development and Customization
- Finding complementing partners – local and/or international, to provide additional products and services such as infrastructure, labor, etc.
- Identifying and purchasing components which are available in the project's locality to optimize costs and to be competitive
- Development/Customization of software
- System Integration and Testing in cooperation with our partners
- Customer Training
- First Line Warranty and after-Warranty support (Maintenance Contracts)